Ergonomic Furniture By TheHomeOffice
The range of ergonomic furniture by TheHomeOffice makes it possible to thrive in your workplace with utmost comfort. Any piece of furniture equipment designed with the principles of ergonomics in mind can be called ergonomic furniture.
Before we delve deep into why you should be investing in ergonomic furniture for your workspace, let us see what the concept of ergonomics entails.
Ergonomics is a scientific discipline that understands and studies the interaction between humans and other elements around them. These elements include your table, chair, other work equipment, the office layout, and so. The primary aim of ergonomics is to optimize human well-being and overall productivity.
Here are the top benefits of ergonomic furniture:
Reduces Stress on the Body :
Long sitting and repetitive tasks take a toll on your body. That is why professionals who work long hours suffer from various musculoskeletal problems. Back pain, neck pain, postural difficulties, carpal tunnel syndrome are extremely common injuries.
Ergonomic furniture can help you combat such issues to a large extent.
Ergonomic furniture is great for an inclusive environment in the workplace. A traditional desk and hard chair are extremely unforgiving to elderly and differently-abled individuals. Ergonomic furniture, owing to its adaptability, is far more accommodating to the needs of a diverse workforce.
Increased Productivity :
When you feel good, you work better. Ergonomic furniture by TheHomeOffice is specially made to make your work easier. Increased comfort in the workplace will make your productivity better. It reduces distraction and discomfort and will reflect on employee productivity.
We Have Got It All For You
If you are planning on buying ergonomic furniture online, your quest ends here. We provide everything you would possibly need in the ergonomic furniture realm.
Height adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, back support cushions, footrests and more. Our curated list of products is made for your comfort. Make your working hours a breeze with our range of ergonomic furniture.
Made with premium materials with no compromise on quality and affordable rates, TheHomeOffice is the best option for all things office furniture.
An ergonomic chair is a must have product for your office space. Absence of a comfortable chair will be a huge distraction to your productivity levels.
TheHomeOffice provides a custom range of ergonomic chairs to suit your every need. With a molded cushion seat, adjustable back rest, arm rest, headrest and premium caster, we have something for everyone. Choose from a wide range of ergonomic office chairs as per your requirement.
The range of office chairs by TheHomeOffice is specifically designed to provide comfort for your neck and back.
Sitting for long amounts of time at a stretch is not very forgiving on your back. That is why experts suggest a healthy sit to stand balance while working. Keeping this in mind, Work from home office furniture has come up with an innovative solution of height-adjustable desks.
Easy press controllers allow you to manipulate the table very easily. WFH height adjustable desks offer maximum comfort and adaptability according to your requirements.
We also provide sit-stand desks with advanced features like a digital LED memory controller, sit/stand timer and programmable height range.
Back Support Cushion
The back support cushion by TheHomeOffice is a clinically approved support device specially designed to maintain spine alignment and core muscle function. The back support cushion is also recommended to be used as a preventive as well as a corrective measure.
Long sitting hours tend to obstruct your circulation and the back support cushion by TheHomeOffice is a great way to facilitate circulation.
Keeping your feet dangling down during long sitting working hours is a sure shot way to develop varicose veins in the future. Improve your circulation by elevating your feet while at rest with the ergonomic footrest by TheHomeOffice.
Made with eco-friendly particle board, this ergonomic footrest is a great addition to your office space.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to buy ergonomic furniture online from THO?
You can buy WFH Furniture from the official website of TheHomeOffice
- Please test if your organization is registered for a corporate discount, you could create an account on TheHomeOffice website with the aid of the usage of your reliable company email.
- Validate your email by logging in and clicking on the link sent to you.
- From the drop-down menu, click on ergonomics and find your desired product.
- Add your desired product to the cart.
- Update your address and contact information
- Initiate your fee through the payment gateway. Once the fee is confirmed, you will receive an order no.
- You can check your order status towards your order ID for tracking until the consignment is added to you.
Why do we trust TheHomeOffice for our purchase?
TheHomeOffice is a pioneer in the online furniture industry. We only deal with high-quality materials and products. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.
All our products are packaged at our warehouses to avoid damage or tampering. In addition, our dedicated customer service team is available for you throughout your purchase.
Do you provide any special discounts on ergonomic furniture and accessories?
We do provide seasonal sales and promotions for our products. If your company is enrolled with us in the Corporate Discount program, you will be eligible for special corporate discounts.
Is Cash On Delivery facility available?
TheHomeOffice accepts all major credit and debit cards as a mode of payment. Unfortunately, we do not accept Cash On Delivery.
What is your return policy for online purchases?
Assuming that the item is harmed or damaged, kindly raise a return demand within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- You can raise the return demand with us over the telephone, email or WhatsApp (8880656565 for call and WhatsApp, and [email protected] for email)
- Any item received back to us should be in similar condition as gotten in its packaging, receipt and label.
- Returns will be acknowledged if the items are in unused condition and have not previously been collected or installed.
Returns/Trade through messenger
- Substitution through dispatch will be finished items with the same cost as the item being returned.
- After the product is received and checked, we will handle a discount/substitution within fourteen days of receipt of the merchandise.
What material is used to build the ergonomic furniture available on THO?
Our products are made with high-quality imported materials that are responsibly sourced and environmentally friendly.
The ergonomic furniture from TheHomeOffice is made with clinically approved raw materials.
- Chairs: BIFMA certified gas lift, nylon base, mesh covers, etc
- Back Support Cushion: PU foam and rice fabric cover
- Footrest: heavy-duty moisture resistant and eco-friendly particle board, steel, plastic and melamine
What are the main benefits of ergonomic furniture?
- Ergonomic furniture is proven to reduce occupational disorders like musculoskeletal ailments.
- Reduces stress on the body
- Prevents back pain, neck pain, repetitive stress injury
- Improves circulation
- Provides comfort
- Improves productivity